Monday, March 29, 2010

Best Roasted Chicken Breasts

Sometimes I find that roasted chicken can be a little too bland and boring so one night while I was making dinner I remembered that I had some white truffle butter in the refrigerator from Thanksgiving. I had used the butter on the turkey using an Barefoot Contessa recipe. I smothered the butter underneath the skin of the chicken and it turned out great. This is my new way of making roasted chicken breasts.

Roasted Chicken Breasts

Ingredients:

2 skin-on bone-in chicken breasts
2 tbs. white truffle butter
Olive Oil
Salt and pepper

Directions:

Using your fingers gently separate the skin from the breasts not removing the skin. Smother each breast with the white truffle butter. Drizzle breast with olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear.

Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.

2 comments:

  1. My husband likes it very much, so thanks for a new recepie of cooking it. It's so tasty. Find more here custom paper writing services Cooking is my hobby!

    ReplyDelete